18 / I got hacked now what?
In episode 18, we talk about what to do if you get hacked. We also share tips on how to create a smart contract, review NFT platforms and dive into the topic of incident response. Join us as we discuss the most damage possible with one malicious Ethereum transaction and how to prepare for possible attacks.
Episode notesEdit these notes…
- First NFT, thank you https://twitter.com/VjDeliria
- Blog post: ethics statement for buying NFTs https://blog.phor.net/2022/03/23/Ethics-statement-on-buying-NFTs.html
- How to create a smart contract
- Pick a platform https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1Zqz4cYMCObgOTY3W4qLeO1npQpptG2zC
- Azuki fake drop / What is the most damage you can do with ONE malicious Ethereum transaction?
- Targeted to customers of Azuki
- Took over Azuki account / fake Tweet to scam website
- TX https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1e505cf5d4fbecaf106a4cc2821166d6f4d9c1d8df3926b4ed689adf2f2bdde2
- Stole Origins NFT from wallet (3 ETH!) / Transferred out NFTs to hardware wallet
- Looking at the MetaMask window, could I have prevented this?
- If approve ONE transaction, what is the most damage someone can do?
- Incident response: things you can do to check if you are safe after an attack